goodies + scrapbooking + more cleaning


the post man came today!!! I had ordered a few things from a website that was having a huge 50% off sale last week, and I just got my goodies...a little 7gypsies, some felt, letter stickers, rub-ons, bling, brads, and some items for some future shadowboxes! I can't wait to dig into all this fun stuff!
I was able to get a little more work done on my website today, and also a few layouts...I got four pages done!
Oakley was driving me crazy today...he decided to eat the neighbors squirrel food (couldn't really tell you how much corn it was that he ate before I found him), he chased the neighbor dog, Ditto, twice and scared the crap right out of the fat little pooch...and, he was stepping on my heels all afternoon....but, yes, I still love him.
Dustin and I enjoyed another one of our Friday nights, watching a little T.V. (UFC fights and Chuck) and I finished reading Life Artist, and my new Home Companion magazine.
Mom and Dad Halleck are coming to visit in the morning...so, I'm sure we'll be making a trip to the bead store, and maybe the quilt shop (they are having a sale) and, who knows what else..but, it will be nice to have the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment