almost better.

I've been sick since Thursday night...YUCK.
Just a major head cold, being dizzy and sleepy all the time with a little bit of a cough and runny nose...just yuck. I had a bit of a fever the first couple days, but now I'm just tired...so, I'm trying not to over do it.

I've used my time to hold the couch down mostly...watching LOTS of HGTV, and going thru all of my old scrapbook magazines, tearing out what inspires me and tossing the other 95% of the the magazine.

Today I made some more laundry soap...we were all out and I really need to do some laundry! So, that was about all my body could take in the morning....tired me right out. For some reason the soap didn't set up like it usually does...not sure what I did wrong, but I'm still going to use it...

Oakley has been SO good the past few days...he's just been hanging out with me...taking lots of naps and just being a good boy....

No comments:

Post a Comment