making plans.

We just keep praying that this isn't a dream, and that everything is going to work out okay...we are really getting excited about building this summer....we have a couple plans picked out that we really like...and we've been to Menards, Home Depot, and Lowes a few times to look at things, just to get some ideas....
Here is the plan that we really like right now...





I'm working on cleaning up the spare bedroom right now...and I'm planning on leaving for Coleman around 10:30 or so. Mom and I are going to go to Grandpa's today and sort thru old pictures!! I've been looking forward to this day all winter...
Grandpa has so many stories to tell, and I can't wait to put them together with pictures! And, you can be sure I will be taking lots of pictures while I'm there!

No comments:

Post a Comment