simply beautiful morning.


wednesday inspiration 2, originally uploaded by hhalleck.


1. From Farmers' market, 2. farmers market strawberries, 3. eggs, 4. thrifty goodness


nineteen degrees and the sun is shining! Oakley and I had a nice refreshing walk this morning, something we both needed! The sun is shining bright, and the birds are singing! I LOVE mornings like this.

We are so ready for spring...I'm looking forward to seeing the grass again, even if it is brown/yellow for a while...and, I can't wait for the tulips to come up...and the smells of spring...I just love living in a state with four seasons...!

These pictures are just a few that I found this morning that are encouraging my "Springy" mood!

Enjoy your Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Those sure are some "feel good" colors...makes me wish spring was here already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O the thoughts of a Farmer's Market...wish I could walk out my door and be at one all year long. It always inspires me for some reason and I see it does the same for you. Have a wonderful day, Sweetie and know that your ol' mom is thinking of and praying for you all throughout the day.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete