We had design night last night at FMN. The last time we went to West Branch I was able to collect a few photos of Dustin!! So, I thought it would be fun to finally do a layout of him as a baby...he's so cute, and everyone that has met him at the store immediately knew that it was him as a baby! Guess that face will never change! It was such a fun layout to do!!


I transfered to a new purse yesterday! I thought it was about time...since yesterday was the official first day of spring!
This was a Christmas gift from Dustin's mom and dad...I just LOVE it!

Our plan was to do our taxes this morning and then head down to Coleman to spend the nice relaxing weekend with Mom and Dad....BUT....Dustin was asked to go in to work for a few hours, so...so much for doing our taxes, and we won't get to mom and dad's as early as planned...but, still in time for our pancake dinner with home made fresh maple syrup! Dad has been working on it for the past week or so (and mom too!) with a little help from Molly I hear....Can't wait to try it....fresh Maple Syrup is so YUMMY!!!
Grandpa and Grammy are going to be joining us for dinner on Sunday, after church! I haven't seen them in quite a while, so I'm looking forward to our time with them too! And, I can't wait to see all the pictures of the Clarke family that mom has been scanning for Grandpa's project!!! I'm taking my memory card with me so I can bring them all home!

Happy Spring, and Easter to you all!!!! Have a wonderful day celebrating such a special holiday!

xxooxxoo

2 comments:

  1. Got your message that you would be a little late...I was out at the Maple Syrup boiling pan. Warming my legs and smelling the sweetness, and keeping my eyes closed from the smoke! I'm ready for pancakes, too, or waffles... who really cares! I love the Dustin layout and your new purse!! Just wondering if I could have the "old" one!? See you very soon and please drive carefully. We'll keep the home fire burning...
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sis...love the layout of dustin...i like how you used the clear thingys (can't think of what they are called right now) under the picture...i still have the ones i bought b/c i haven't found a cute way to use them...very clever :)I may have to scraplift that idea. I also love the purse...so cute! Hope that you had a nice Easter with your family. Just wanted to thank you for your thoughts and prayers...love you!

    ReplyDelete