blue jays, cardinals, and morning doves.



Our walk was beautiful this morning. 27* and the sun is shining and the earth is warming up! The birds were all singing, and the squirrels were scattering everywhere (Oakley loved that!) It is just a wonderful, beautiful, sun shining morning!
I got all of my chores done yesterday, so today is my day....my day to do whatever I want! So...I'm going to continue making my springy cards and do a couple pages as well. (note: above is one of the cards I made yesterday, the only one I've taken a picture of so far, my plan is to do some stamping today!)

Have a beautiful day! Thanks for stopping in to check on me!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you...the sunshine warms my soul and the sounds of spring life is music to my ears. I love the card you made...but of course I love everything you make :)
    thanks for sharing!
    love ya,
    jenn

    ReplyDelete