I'm back...



I can't believe it's been nearly a month!

We were with out internet for the past week...but prior to that...I have no excuses!

Mom and Dad just packed the fifth wheel up and headed home...they were camping just down the road at a state campground this past week! It's been so fun having them so close! We went over and had a nice dinner with them Monday and Tuesday nights, and they came out here on Wednesday. Thursday morning I went over for breakfast and then we spent the day out on the Penninsula....just touring and checking things out. We managed to get in an hour or so at Walt's Antiques, and stop and get some cherries at a road side stand!

It's just been a great week of relaxing fun!

.....................................................................................

in other news:

I spent Tuesday and Wednesday this week in training at my new job!!! I have been hired as an "On - Call" office assistant for Edward Jones I love it so far!
I think it will be fairly easy, and shouldn't take me long to learn what I need to know! I know I will need to do some studying to learn all of my terms and stuff, but that will come with time! I am hoping that I will be able to work fairly steady hours...but, we are not really sure yet how busy I will be! I will be filling in for vacations, and sick days right now...but, possibly more!
I'm very excited!
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts while I was going thru this job search! I really think that this is going to be a good match!

...................................................................................

Dustin and I don't have much planned for the weekend...we are looking forward to some bike rides, and probably some cool off time in the river! That is about it, and we are excited about that!
We have a date tonight. We are going to see the new Batman movie after he gets out of work! He's pretty excited about it...! I guess it's getting a lot of great reviews already! So, this will be a fun evening.

....................................................................................

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment