it's raining...it's pouring....oakley is snoring...


Is is possible for a dog to purr...? because that is what he is really doing! (well, not in this picture, but right now, as I type!)
........................................................................................
I had great plans to get all the laundry caught up, including rugs, sheets, blankets (which were all on the line when it started raining!!!) today. But, the weather had other plans....I won't complain though...it's still only about 65* out, and it feels great! I will take this over hot and humid any day!

I just took two loaves of home-made bread out of the oven, and I'm settling in to do a little crafting...since there is not much I can do outside, and most of my chores are done! I love days like this!
........................................................................................
here are a couple of layouts I did Sunday:


........................................................................................
and a sneak peak of the August Make & Take kit for Forget Me Not:


Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see that you are blogging again...but I really can't say anything since I just finally updated mine after 2 weeks...oops! I love your LO's! I got two done yesterday. I've been wanting to scrap, but it just seems lately when I sit down to do it, I just can't get my creative juices flowing.Then I see your work it always inspires me...Thanks!
    Anyway...love you and miss you!
    Love, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oakely is SO precious!
    Love your blog Hannah!

    ReplyDelete