such a busy weekend

okay.....totally NOT a busy weekend, and we loved it!

our agenda:

sleep in
eat breakfast
sit on the porch and watch the rain
eat lunch
take a nap
play on the internet for a bit
fiddle in the barn
read a book or magazine
eat dinner
read in bed
lights out

That's all folks!

oh, today it stopped raining and cooled down enough we managed to go for a bike ride...but that was the only thing that differed from Saturday! Well, that and I did do two scrapbook pages!
It's been slow...but, like I said...we loved it!
......................................................................................

This week:
Dustin should find out a little bit more about his new tasks at his job...he's taking on a new role for a while, should be a good move for him, and he seems to be pretty excited about it.
I will be working my first day solo at Edward Jones on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to exploring around in the system a little more and getting a little more familiar with it.
I am also working my normal two days at FMN (Monday and Thursday).

I think Ted and Patty will be coming up mid-week to spend some time up here at their cabin, it will be nice to see them around for a while...I know that they plan to spend quite a bit of time over on Mission Point, so hopefully they have wonderful weather this week!

Well, it's far past my bed time! ;)
Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. I have just spent the last little while all lost and happy clicking around on your recommended etsy.com site. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete