almost done

i've been busy organizing today.

mostly the office area (all my scrapbooking "stuff") and the bedroom closet. it's really starting to feel like home though! I unpacked the rest of our framed pictures today...well, frames. Most of the frames are still without pictures! I just need to pick out the ones that I want to showcase!! I'm looking forward to getting those up and on the walls, that will really help the place feel homey.
....................................................................................
I spent some time on the computer today too...I found a few layouts that I'd scanned and I don't think I've posted them yet...






Most of these are layouts that I've done for the Forget Me Notdesign team.
I've been going thru my albums looking for my favorite layouts, hoping to submit to a couple of other Design Teams. There are a couple of calls right now that I'm interested in. We'll see.
....................................................................................
Dustin is done with work, and has taken a quick trip out to the cabin to get a load of wood. Our plan to to haul more of that this weekend, and hopefully get the garage in a little bit more order. He picked up a wood stove for the garage yesterday, and we are both excited about that. I'm really excited that he will finally have a place to do things that he likes to do. I've been so spoiled with my hobby...but Dustin rarely gets to do the things he loves. So, hopefully now he can!
....................................................................................
Chicken is in the oven, and smells yummy...the wind chimes are again singing in the wind, and that makes me happy, a friend brought me flowers yesterday, and they are just beautiful...it's just been a great week!
Hope everyone else can say the same!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hh

1 comment:

  1. Love the LOs. Hope you have a great day hunting and gathering.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete