a couple more

layouts to share with you:


Both of these are on display at FMN and are layouts that I've done for the Design Team.
..........................................................................................
Today: I am preparing for our Scrapbook League. We are meeting from 6-10 tonight, and I have 10 kits put together to work on. If I get them all done, that will be 10 layouts in four hours! We'll see if that happens...I have high hopes though, since I've already created the layouts once in order to put the kits together...most things are cut and ready...I just need to embellish and paste it all down!
..........................................................................................
Oakley has been chasing chipmunks today, and sunning himself. I'm hoping to get the house picked up enough that we can trying leaving him uncrated for a couple hours while we are not home tonight...he was doing great while we were at the apartment, but we wanted to give him time to adjust to living here before we tried it in this house.
..........................................................................................
It's beautiful outside today, so I think we are going to go for a walk.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE them! Especially the one with the little girl...what a cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, did you get all of your layouts completed at "League"? Are they wearing aprons? Yes, it was a gorgeous day and I hope you enjoyed your walk. Wish you were here this morning pick HUGE Granny Smith apples with me!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete