finally a picture


I know most of you are waiting for pictures of the house....but, Robin and I are making curtains this weekend..so, I've been waiting to take pictures after those are hung...it will look much more homey! But, this is the front door. I've done some extensive cleaning in the front yard....getting all those weeds out from around the porch, and it still needs more work, but it's getting there!
This was on moving day number 2. Sunday. We are so thankful to have such a wonderful family! Thanks again you guys!

This little guy is one of our daily visitors...I'm not sure how much longer he'll be around, he keeps testing Oakley...and for as big as Oakley is, he's pretty quick...so, keep the little chipmunk in your prayers. (okay, not really .... we are hoping to get rid of him pretty soon...he's a pest, and I know that...but, you have to admit, he's kinda cute sitting on the edge of the porch step!)

I'm getting ready to leave for work this morning....today is Friday for both Dustin and I. We are heading to West Branch in the morning. Robin and I are making curtains, as previously mentioned, and Dustin and Doug are going to be working on cutting up wood for winter...a little bit of work on our tractor, and probably, as always, cleaning a couple of vehicles!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey sis,
    glad to see that you are doing something fun this weekend and not just sitting home missing me...LOL! I cant wait to see your new curtains...of course, seeing them in person will be much better...i will get there one of these days...PROMISE! Love you and miss you! Tell Robin and gang I said hi...and give her a hug for me ;)
    Love ya!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time sewing window treatments. They will be lovely and can't wait to see them.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete