Oakley found his raquet ball...

and, he's acting like a puppy this morning....which, isn't really a good thing, I mean, he's being SUPER cute, but we still have stuff all over the floors, and leaning up against the walls waiting to be put away....it's just a dangerous situation!!!! But, he's loving all these wood floors...sure makes that ball bounce high!
...........................................................................................

I'm feeling much better today...in fact, I need to get off the computer so I can get ready for work. I am just hoping that it's a slow day at the store so I don't over due it and get sick again!
...........................................................................................

Happy Monday to you all! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment