18 scrapbook pages!

YES! I got 18 scrapbook pages done in 4 hours last night!!

I'm now working on my album, putting all of my photos together that I was sharing with you last week. A huge part of my album is journaling. In fact, 7 of the 18 pages were journaling only. I'm so excited to be getting this done, and it's turning out great!

I will have more of this to share with you later.

............................................................................................................

And just an update: there is still no update on the job situation. Dustin has his resume' out, we just haven't heard anything back from any places...which is normal, it usually takes at least a week (which seems like a month!) Please keep us in your prayers.

............................................................................................................

We have a hit on the Avalanche...just waiting to hear back from the guy again. We are hopeful that it is going to sell! But, get this...the guy is looking to buy it for his 17 year old daughter....ahhh! crazy!!!

............................................................................................................

Oakley has his semi-annual checkup today at 10:00 a.m. So, it's time for me to get around and get on the road.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. If you got that many pages done, how did you have time to have fun?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete