{december daily}

As you know...I love reading Ali Edwards blog. I'm still working on finishing up my "Week In My Life" album...and, it's turning out great! I know it's going to be one of my favorites!
This week Ali is featuring a mini album on her blog, called: December Daily. We are making the albums in advance, so when December rolls around all we do is add PHOTOS+WORDS! I'm excited about this project!
I worked on my album today, and finished it...I'll just add a few embellishments, along with my photos + words and it will be done! I can't wait for December to come now!!!
Below you'll see the entire album! It's a long post...lots of pictures!
There are a couple pages for each day of December (or until the 25th).

Cute, huh!



























9 comments:

  1. This turned out awesome - love your mix of product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuute!
    I'm especially fond of the 12th.
    :o)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!!! Looks like something out of a magazine!!! And how cool is it that "Ali" commented on your blog???? Way to go girl!!! You Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative Hannah...I'm so jealous! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are GOOD, girl! I haven't even started gathering supplies yet! ;) Can't wait to see these with pictures on them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you got this done so quickly! I love it!!! I would love to have your time/creativity/resources... Love ya!

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Hannah! You definitely have a gift! I admire your talent! Keep up the good work! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your book is amazing! I'd love to see it with some photos/journalling in it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job so far...I'll look forward to coming back and seeing it "a la photos"!

    ReplyDelete