Just because a post always looks better with a photo! Aren't these button jars super cute...no, they are not mine! I don't have enough room to store my buttons like that right now!!! But, it's cute!

We had a nice evening last night...salmon for dinner (one of D's favorites), and we just watched some TV. We're exciting huh! That's how we like it though!
.......................................................................................................
I got my scrapbook page done for design night tonight. I'm not going, but I will drop my page off today. It turned out really nice...I can't wait to scan it and get it up here for you to see!
.......................................................................................................
I am going to Discount Tire today, there is ANOTHER nail in one of our tires (I think we should just replace all of them...they have been nothing but bad luck!!!).

Pretty exciting day ahead of me!
Have a super Thursday all!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't that make 3 (!) trips for tire repair in the last 5 days?
    Enjoy your day off. We are.. raking leaves. Got all your acorns shoveled up? heehee
    Mom

    ReplyDelete