"love" this


i found this cute piece of art while I was cruising the internet this morning...i just love it! I'm going to see if I can create something similar for a wall in my office!
...............................................................................................................
Dustin left this morning for an interview. The company is Century Extrusion. They are located here in TC! So, we are praying for him this morning...As you all know, we would love to stay here in Traverse City...! I'll let ya all know what happens when we know something....but, in the meantime, please keep us in your prayers!

He has a phone interview tonight with a company in Pennsylvania.
The town looks like it would be a cool place to live, if we have to move! (only IF, Mom!)
................................................................................................................
My plan was to get all the leaves raked today...but, it's kind of raining....blah...guess I should have taken advantage of the beautiful days I had earlier this week!!!
Have a great Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, praying for the both of you, and especially for the interview (both of them!). There is no better place to be than the center of God's will - wherever that may take you geographically. Besides...you were in God's hands from the get-go... He can take better care of you than we ever could. (But we LOVE trying to!)
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Mama Pope! I hope things go well for Dustin's interviews too...but definitely hoping that the TC one goes better! :) Hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the interviews went well today and crossing my fingers Dustin gets the job in TC!! But like your mom said, God is in control and He has the PERFECT plan for you two, no matter where that leads you.I will continue to keep you both in my prayers as always.
    Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete