sunshine and ....hail, yes....hail!

What a weird weather day.

The three of us went for a nice long walk out at the Old State Hospital today. It rained a little while we were out...but, it still felt really good to get out!
I've been playing with a couple photos that we took while we were out...just messing with them to see what I can come up with, I don't usually play with these features on my photo editing program....so, that's been fun.



............................................................................................................
We hung up some pictures on the walls today....even though we may be moving again soon, it feels so much more cozy in here now. I'm already really enjoying them.

I think I'm going to do a little scrapbooking this afternoon.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful Sunday walk! I LOVE the picture you played with...the "chopped up" one. Great graphic quality to it. Hope your week goes great.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the "chopped up" one too- the other one looks like you have acid eating your clothes and skin- kinda creepy :)

    ReplyDelete