this weather is nasty

we had a combo of sleet, snow, rain and sun today! What's up with that??

I worked at the store today, and scanned some the layouts that needed to be scanned, including a couple of mine.


..................................................................................................................
Dustin has a second phone interview tomorrow night with the company in Bloomsberg, PA. It's not MI...but, we are thankful for the opportunity for interviews!
..................................................................................................................
I'm working tomorrow for the Edward Jones office in Sutton's Bay. I'm looking forward to that...I enjoy working for them, and the extra hours will be good right now.
..................................................................................................................
Have a great night.

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your blog and just seeing all this bit about interviewing. I wish you and Dustin the best and hopefully something GREAT comes up for him.

    Thank you for sharing your projects, you really put a lot into your work!

    ReplyDelete