today is...


Today is our three year anniversary.

I love Dustin so much, and I'm so thankful that he is in my life.
Happy Anniversary, Honey!

...........................................................................................................

Last night was our scrapbook league at the store! We had so much fun, again. Our team (of four: Deb, Kim, Shelly and myself) has been doing a different theme each night that we meet (every other week). Last night we celebrated Halloween a little early...we all dressed up in costume...(I only attempted, my costume was pretty lame!) You'll see below: Cowboy Kim, Candyman Shelly, Glitter Fairy Deb, and Nurse Hannah.
Thanks for a great night girls! I had fun!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! (My two year was yesterday. It's a small world!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...hard to believe it's been three years already! Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It brings so much joy to my heart to know how in love you are :) Im so happy for you both as always. Hope this year brings many, many more happy memories!
    Happy 3rd Anniversary!!!
    Love you both,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary - it just keeps getting better!
    I enjoy seeing your blog my creative friend!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!! It's so wonderful to be in love with your hubby, isn't it?? Jess is right...it just keeps getting better!

    Hope you guys had a nice celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Hannah you were a beautiful bride! I'm really enjoying your blog and I had no idea that so many of you ladies were so crafty! Happy Anniversay and wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were a beautiful bride!! And the girls are right....even after 29 years, it still just keeps getting better!! I remember that day with so many wonderful memories. THe only thing not so wonderful was going home after the wedding and cleaning up the mess I made of your bedroom. All in shambles because I tore it apart looking for your necklace. Thanks Chantel for coming to the rescue!!
    Love, Mom
    Your scrapbook league girls look like you are having too much fun.

    ReplyDelete