a week in my life : the album is coming together




i've been experimenting with some different sized pages, and I'm loving the outcome! I had some old 12x12 divided page protectors that I used in my Cropper Hopper sticker binder way back when...and I have recycled the protectors and I'm using them for 6x12 layouts and some 4x4 layouts! It's turning out great!
The first page of each day is all of my journaling. The last page is my favorite photo of the day. In between will be the divided page protectors filled with all of the other pictures I took throughout the week! I can't wait to get this album done, I can already tell that it's going to be one of my favorite albums!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hannah,
    That album is going to be SO awesome!! I can't wait to see it! Hope you have fun this weekend with your in-laws.
    Love ya
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I can't wait to see more! I actually decided to do this after you started. Yesterday was my last day taking pictures, now I just have to decide how I want to put it all together!

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw some more of your album on Ali Edwards' blog...how exciting!

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking SO great!!! I am just doing my pictures this week, but already have some idea for putting my album together. It i a really cool project!

    (btw, I saw yours on Ali's blog and had to come check it out! And your blog is great!)

    ReplyDelete