we're in middleville

this weekend. Visiting Laura and Jeff.

Robin and I had a spa date Thursday afternoon. A one hour massage, lunch, manicure and pedicure. It was wonderful! We had such a great time, and were so relaxed after wards.
Friday, we went to Dr. Laura's office in the morning and D and I had our eye exams...
Her new office is beautiful.
Doug has been itching to drive an HHR, so we stopped at a couple dealerships for some test drives.
Lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Dustin has been dying to go there since we moved from Clinton Township....we don't have one in Traverse City!
After lunch a guy met us in the parking lot to look at and test drive the Avalanche.
He seems very interested, but he's waiting to hear back from his bank, and we still haven't heard anything since. We'll see. It would be an answer to prayers if we could unload it!

We got home from our adventure, and took a nice 8 mile bike ride downtown on a beautiful trail along the river. The weather was perfect, and it smells like fall outside! It felt great to get out!!

Today (Saturday) : The boys headed out at about seven this morning to go on a pheasant hunt. It's started out as a beautiful morning, should be great for hunting!
Us girls...not sure what the plans are. Sleeping in was at the top of the list. and, we'll go from there!
.......................................................................................................

Very exciting news for me....Ali Edwards published one of my pages on her blog!
Of course, I think she's posting nearly all of them that are sent to her right now! But still! This is from my "Week in My Life" album that I'm working on...and this idea came from Ali's blog. I love following what she does, she had some very creative ideas, and a very fun style!
.......................................................................................................

Have a fun weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Way to go Hannah!!! You must be so excited about being published on 'Ali Edwards' blog!!! Doing the happy dance for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying such nice things. I recalled seeing your pages on Ali's blog: so, so cute! (And also, those date photos in your sidebar are GENIUS! Love it!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you,
    Congrats on your pages!! No surprise here!
    Still hoping and praying that your vehicle sells for you.
    Ahhh.....the Spa..... (makes me want to at least go soak in my big ol' tub!) :o) Extra bubbles, please!
    Hope you had a wonderful relaxing weekend.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete