why


...why post when I have nothing to say? I feel guilty for not putting anything up here in a week!!!

I guess I have a little news...not much though.

Dustin had a meeting at work a couple days ago. They have given them the news that they will be sending out letters to the employees ATLEAST 60 prior to their final day...so, 60 days notice is very fair...and that is encouraging...if we don't find another job right away, we know that we have until the end of the year, if not longer.
Letters started going out already...but, Dustin has not seen one yet, so that's good for us!
He's still actively looking for jobs....he applied for nine more in Michigan yesterday...so, we're trying to stay within the state!
Please keep praying for us!
..............................................................................................................
I taught my November card class last night. The class went really well, I have great students!

Now, it's time for me to get ready for work today. Dustin is going to Big Rapids after he gets out of work, he is meeting up with Travis (who is visiting from CA for a couple of days) so, they are having dinner and catching up...I think I'm going to work on my Thanksgiving Menu and shopping list when I get home tonight.
Mom, Dad, Al and Renee (and maybe even Grandpa and Grammy) will be joining us here on Turkey Day!!! I can't wait!

Have a great day!

Oh, P.S......I finally opened my Etsy Shop back up again :here.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool that your family will be coming up to your place for Thanksgiving...got room for one (and half)more??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, there MAY be room in our car.:o)
    Hope D and Travis had a good time catching up.
    Love you and love the Etsy site.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying a little prayer for y'all and the job thing. We've all been there. :)

    ReplyDelete