thinking ahead: one little word


inspiration again from one of my favorite blogs: I'm choosing a word for 2009. My word: STRENGTH.

more to come on that later.

Another project: 365 days. Inspiration from here. I know it sounds crazy...especially since I'm having a hard enough time trying to complete my already half done December album this month...but, the plan is to take a picture every day next year, and document the whole year in words + pictures. I'm really excited about this project.
**************************************************************************************************************
I had great plans of updating my blog, and filling everyone in on December happenings tonight...but, it's getting late, and we are making piles of things to pack in the morning...so, I'm running out of time! Dustin is dropping me off at work in the morning, and then heading home to load the truck up and get everything packed up. Then, he and Oakley will pick me up from Edward Jones at noon...and off to West Branch we go. I am really looking forward to this Christmas!
We are going to be in Coleman on Christmas day and the day after to spend time with my family...and then head back to W.B. for another day or two....lots of traveling...but, so much fun! I can't wait!

Tonight Dustin made Oreo BonBons, and I made Renee's awesome crab cheeseball, they are all packed up and ready to travel!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! Merry Merry Merry CHRISTmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Travel safe! You MUST share your recipe for crab cheeseball (or Renee's recipe) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete