1.22.09


I'm starting to feel a little under the weather ... not good. I don't need to get sick right now!
***********************************************************************************************************
I stopped at the scrapbook store to meet with Buzz (I worked on an album for him and just got it done). Had a nice cup of tea with Kim. I had to go to the laundry mat and do a couple of loads of laundry (our washer kicked the bucket yesterday...great timing since I had a bunch of laundry to do for this weekend! Luckily though, our dryer still works!)
I finished up a couple of projects that I've been working on when I got home, and started cleaning up my craft room.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis, Im sorry you are not feeling well. It always seems to work out that way and of course when it rains it pours. Hope your weekend turns out better for you.
    Keeping you guys in my prayers.
    Love you
    jenn

    ReplyDelete