a day at work


I look so mad in the picture. I wasn't though, I promise!
This is me at work. I did some more job training today, and some filing, and helped Shelby prepare for this next tax season...it's going to get crazy here soon!

Dustin and I will be headed to Ohio this weekend, after our Halleck family Christmas in Grand Rapids on Saturday. Dustin has a job interview with a company in Lima, OH.
Please keep us in your prayers. We are thankful to have this opportunity to go down and see the area, I'm thankful that I am able to go with him.

......................................................................................................
I feel like my posts continue to get shorter, and are more and more boring as time goes on, I apologize for that! Guess I'm just running out of things to say when I post every day!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am LOVING your daily posts. I think after we move I'm going to attempt it too...you may think it's boring, but I don't at all...I'm very intrigued!

    How is that crab cheeseball recipe coming along.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah May, we can't all have glorious exciting lives that we have so much to report on everyday...so just the little peek into your daily life is nice...since we don't talk on a daily basis anymore it's good to know what's going on. Don't worry about your short posts. :) Good luck to Dustin! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your posts are just fine! And I'm loving the new header. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you don't think your life is exciting it's still something different than the rest of our daily lives...which can seem to get pretty boring sometimes too. It's fun to get a glimpse of your life everyday!

    I wish you and Dustin the best of luck in Ohio...that's not too far away...i guess. That's great that you will get to make the trip with him!
    Love you and talk to you soon <3
    jenn

    ReplyDelete