the old state hospital



I had so much fun today. I can't tell you how great it is to have friends!
Kim and Deb and I met at the Old State Hospital today to do some picture taking!
We started with coffee at Higher Ground. (I had a Chai Latte that was delicious)
The day was perfect...the sun was out, yet we had a little snow here and there...it was a little chilly, but so beautiful!
We walked around and took photos of the buildings, which are all old, and so beautiful, there is so much history here. And, so many wonderful photo opportunities! Today made me really wish that I knew more about my camera!

We also did a little window shopping in some of the great shops around! This added a few things to my list of projects that I'd like to do...so many fun ideas!

Our day ended at Cuppa Joe for lunch (which was awesome!).
I can't wait to hang out with you girls again, thanks for the wonderful memories that we made today!

No comments:

Post a Comment