I just love this collection of colors found here.
It's so springy!!! And, I'm not really ready for winter to be over with yet, I still love the snow...but, this gets me thinking of the coming spring!
..........................................................................................................
I have had such a good day today so far! I spent most of the day with my friends "Young Deb" and "Kimberlee with 2 e's". They are wonderful company, and we really enjoyed ourselves today! We discussed our "project 365" and did a lot of chit chatting about everything. I love friends!

Dustin will be heading home from work soon and I think we are going to head down to Coleman...we have a baby shower to go to in the morning for Aric and Dena, and then we will head back home afterwards. We have a lot of things to get sorted thru here at home this weekend, so even though I'd love to stay the whole weekend...we should really be here instead!
But, tonight....Mom will have chicken noodle soup on the stove for us when we get there...and I can't wait, it just sounds so yummy, and it will hit the spot in my tummy that will say yum yum all night.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Im thinking of spring too, but for a much different reason ;) I got to see your mom today and I'm very excited about seeing you tomorrow.

    love ya

    ReplyDelete