more lazy vacation days


1|02|2009
four more inches of snow this morning!
I still get excited each time I wake up to more snow...probably because Dustin is the one doing most of the shoveling...but, either way, I still LOVE it!
Dustin wanted to go into work for about an hour today to do some of his scheduling for Monday, he'll have a much less stressful day Monday now. So, he dropped me of at the scrapbook store to play while he was at work. I had just a few things to finish up for my card class this next week, and I was able to get nearly everything done (just had a few things to finish up when I got home). I had a great time visiting with Kim too!
We headed out to Martuch Rd. after he picked me up (this is where we our summer home was this year). We have a couple of things still stored out in the pole barn, so we went to bring some of it back. Knowing that the chances of us moving again soon are fairly high, we are working to get all of our stuff in one spot. It's kinda spread out all over the state right now!
The snow was at least as high as our knees out there! We brought back Dustin's wheels and tires, and a couple other random little things. It was a quick trip, but we all got some fresh air, and it was nice to go out there again.
We made some hot cocoa when we got home, read our books, took a little nap...that was about it. Nice and relaxing...again. I love days like this.

.......................................................................................................................
1|03|2009
this sun is shinning bright today! It is so beautiful outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment