today is Tuesday.


Dustin's test went well, at least in his opinion. He said that he felt good about it. They should be contacting him in 7 to 10 days. So, now we wait.
.......................................................................................................
I had a good day at work today. Quiet. I went and had lunch at the store with Kim, that was a nice break in the day. I'm in the second phase of my training as a BOA (Branch Office Assistant). Things are moving a long great, and I'm learning so much! I am really enjoying this new job, and I'm so thankful to have to opportunity to work with Edward Jones.
.......................................................................................................
That's it for tonight. I just don't feel much like blogging! Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why you don't feel like blogging...it's because you've found facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, GOOD!...we have been wondering how the test went. I'll try calling you tomorrow (Thur.).
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete