It was nearly 60* out today! We are loosing so much of our snow! And, in return, things just look ugly!
These tulips are beautiful though, aren't they?

Dustin and I both worked today. I'm almost finished with my training!
I had plans to go to Marilyn's after work and make cards, but they were canceled, maybe next time.
So, rather...D and I are going to hang out and be lazy!
He's outside right now, there is a guy coming to look at our snow-blower that we have listed on Craigslist. Hopefully that will sell, we'd rather not have to move it!

We had some delicious venison tonight, with fried potatoes, and mixed veggies. yum.

2 comments:

  1. I so agree...as much as I LOVE the warm ups...I can't stand the ugliness of the dirty snow and ugly brown wet grass...

    But the sunshine is fabulous! :)

    Still ahve yet to try the cheeseball...I think it was the delay in getting the recipe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree...as much as I LOVE the warm ups...I can't stand the ugliness of the dirty snow and ugly brown wet grass...

    But the sunshine is fabulous! :)

    Still ahve yet to try the cheeseball...I think it was the delay in getting the recipe! ;)

    ReplyDelete