Once again, we had to snow-blow the driveway this morning...another four inches of snow, and another 1-3 expected tonight!!!
I met Kim and Deb for coffee at Higher Ground this morning...a 2.5 hour coffee break! Isn't it great! :)
I just love this coffee shop...I had a really nice "gingery lemon" tea today, and loved it so much, I bought an ounce of it to bring home with me! yum!
Dustin and I ran a few errands when I got home...groceries and stuff.
And, Jenn and Andy are coming tomorrow!! So, we picked the house up a little. We are looking forward to their visit!
******************************************************************************************************
Don't you just love this bag shown below made from the burlap coffee bean bag? I LOVE it! I have some red burlap here at home that had been needing a project...I am going to attempt to make a bag half as cute as this one!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute coffee house!! I love that bag, too!

    ReplyDelete