Today I stayed home, did a little cleaning (not much, the place is pretty clean), worked on packing up a few things that I know I'm not going to need anytime soon, Oakley and I took a walk (46 degrees today!). I chipped away at some of the ice on the driveway. Made some Lemon Blueberry Scones, and played on the internet for a while.
Dustin and I did our taxes when he got home, and we're just hanging out tonight.


Sunday we were in West Branch, went to church with mom and dad, and to the Willow Tree for brunch.
Dustin and Doug cleaned the car and did an oil change while Robin and I worked on my quilt (I'm having a lot of fun with that project!)
Then we headed home.

Saturday morning Dustin went to town. He and a buddy went to an auction.
When he got home we cleaned the garage. Big time. We filled half of the bed of Dustin's truck up with stuff for Goodwill. Most of the stuff was already set aside for that purpose, the last time we cleaned...but, we just need to get it out of the garage...and we went through a few more boxes as well...lots of stuff, now gone!
We headed to WestBranch around 3:00 or so and had dinner with mom and dad.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me crazy, but I LOVE Goodwill days. It just makes me feel lighter! Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!! Ol' Oakley sure fill the back seat of the Pimped Impala :o)

    ReplyDelete