Dustin moved into this nice little furnished apartment last night.
It's a nice little upgrade from the hotel room...and it's much less expensive! He can stay in the apartment for one month and it cost the same as a week and a half in the hotel! So, that's great news!
******************************************************************************************************************
I had a pretty quiet day today.
The sun was out all day, and it was beautiful again! This weather is making me anxious for spring!
I'm ready for flowers, leaves, grass, gardens, farmer's markets, I'll even take the bugs! This little bit of warm weather sure does make me wish for spring though!
*********************************************************************************************************************
The moving company is set to come and pack up our house on March 30-31!
We are still unsure of a location for them to move our things to...but, the will store it for us if we need them to!
Hopefully we'll have found a place by then...but, either way we needed to wrap things up here in Traverse City...as much as we'd love to stay forever...we must say good bye.
It's sad, but it feels good to have a date set.
One would think that the next two weeks will be really crazy around here...but, I"m not worried...we'll just take it one day at a time, and enjoy each one of them!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the packing! And you're 100% right about your approach. One day at a time is the only way to go. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete