Green Week


This creative person has inspired me(and so many others) to follow her in seeing green this week (last week was "yellow week") I just love the concept, and I'm excited to play along...although it would be fun to be taking pictures of nature...I don't think I'll have many opportunities for that, considering we have SO much snow still!
It will be fun though!
*************************************************************************************************************************
I spent the day with Marilyn today. We scrap-booked, made laundry soap (she also wanted to learn how!) and chatted all day. I had to make a couple of trips home throughout the day to feed the fire, and the dog, but...thanks to that, I have a nice cozy home tonight as I sit here in front of my computer!
Joe(M's hubby) made us a delicious dinner, and we had some time to catch up with him too! They are wonderful friends, friends that I'm going to miss when I leave...but, I know they will come visit! :)
*************************************************************************************************************************
Dustin is meeting with Debbie, our realtor, tomorrow after work. They are going to look at a couple of houses....We are looking at the possibility of buying...we'll see. Still not much luck finding a rental, especially one that will take our big red kiddo.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...you said you had snow! How much does Lima have? or do they have tulips already?
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Green Week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at that photo thinking, "All that snow reminds me of home." Then I saw you were from T.C.! Too Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there.... i totally forgot to ask you about that laundry soap recipe. Is there somewhere I can find it?

    so when is your move date? :) leah

    ReplyDelete