organizing


I've been "organizing" today. Not packing...I'm letting the movers take care of all of that...but, I'm organizing. You know, getting all of the kitchen stuff in the kitchen (we use the closet in the spare bedroom for a pantry right now!) and, getting all my scrap-book paper in plastic binns so it's protected...and getting the last loads of laundry around to take to the laundromat in the morning, and cleaning out the fridge and getting rid of everything that doesn't need to travel six hours in the car...just stuff like that.
It's been keeping me busy all day. I'm sure I'll be doing more of the same all weekend too! I don't care for this part of the process...the house always looks like a mess because things are out, and half packed...There is no reason to get the mess behind doors because moving day is only four days away...but, it's an eye-sore in the meantime.
oh well!
..................................................................................................................
I'm spending some time tomorrow afternoon with Marilyn. I think we're going to go downtown for lunch, and checking out the new chocolate shop for dessert! I'm looking forward to the day.
........................................................................................................................................................
Dustin comes home tomorrow evening.
We have a list of things to do! (I'm putting one last trip to Moomers on the list!)
...................................................................................................................
These are a couple layouts I did yesterday at Deb's.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an active day. Your scrapbook closet always looks like it should have a frame around it rather than a door in front of it.
    Have a bite...ok, maybe two, for me at Moomers. Hey, that picture of your dad at Christmas...doesn't he look like his cousin, Kevin? Weird.
    :o)
    BTW, Jenn passed on your hug to me the minute I saw her today. THANKS. How sweet was that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you're getting to spend time with friends before you go. Hope you have a great time tomorrow.

    Also, your pages are Beautiful! I especially love the title treatment on the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete