the week thus far



Oakley and I have gone for walks everyday.

We have to go to the park because our road is a muddy mess...but, we have so many wonderful parks nearby (one thing I"ll miss for sure)

The geese are flying in V's again...they are moving in with the rest of the birds! It's great to hear them in the mornings again!
********************************************************************************************************
Dustin checked out a couple places that were available to rent....and, we sign a lease on Monday! He found a nice farm house that has an acre yard...three bedroom, two baths and completely remodeled...new carpets new tile...new roof...and we'll be the first to live in it since the remodeling!
I have not seen even a picture of it yet...but, I know he has good taste...and it will be a great place to live for a while.
************************************************************************************************************
Tuesday will be my last day working at E.J. here in TC.
I'm both excited and sad at the same time!
I'm very thankful that I have a place to work (on-call for now) when I get to Lima though!
*****************************************************************************************************************
Today I've picked the house up a bit...changed the sheets on the beds, and packed up my bags...I'm heading to Coleman for the night to hang out with mom and dad.
I'm hoping to spend some time boiling sap for Maple Syrup with them...hopefully it will be warm enough!
*****************************************************************************************************************
Mom and Dad Halleck are coming for a visit this weekend...I think Saturday. I know the guys will be going out to Martusch Road (where we stayed this summer) to gather the last of the fire wood for Doug, and to take down our patio furniture and bring it here so the movers can pack it up! (it's nice enough in Ohio I'll probably be able to put the furniture right outside as soon as we get there!)
***************************************************************************************************************
The movers will be here on March 30-31 packing up our things...and we'll be moving into the new place on April 1st (no joke...I'm not fooling you!)
At least that is the plan as of right now!
************************************************************************************************************
So, all is well...plans are made, dates are set!
Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers!!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you found a place to live! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you found some place to rent! It sounds perfect...how wonderful that it's newly renovated and that you are the first to get it!!

    I also want you to know that I have officially served baby girl her eviction notice today...i want you to be able to see her before you move out of state! You were there for the other 3 and it just wouldn't be the same if you weren't here this time!

    Love you and miss you!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys have found a house to rent! And I have to tell you...I love your saying at the top...happy as a bird with a french fry! I think I will try that approach today. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you feel like a weight has been lifted off your choulders.

    ReplyDelete