accomplishments

i got a wonderful "scrapbook kit" in the mail on friday from a special friend...i could hardly wait to dive in and start creating with it! Today I made four layouts, and two cards, and one art piece for a 5x7 frame!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5326897670558469970" />
i made this card, playing with my new glimmer mist




and finally,

this 8x10 frame with a 5x7 print. I really like the way that this turned out!
***************************************************************************************************************
so, i did do more than scrapbook today. I promise.

four loads of laundry
one banana coffee cake
two loaves of garlic cheesy bread
one fresh pot of tomato soup

plus some little odds and ends here and there

5 comments:

  1. Great layouts Hannah! I love the one of our senior pic...although upon a closer look at it, I spotted one mistake...there are 4 children now ;)

    Your scrap room looks awesome! I bet you will spend a lot of time in there.

    glad to see you guys are getting settled in...looking forward to our visit some time this summer.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jenn!
    I realized there are four kiddos now...but, in 2008 (ten year mark) there were only three! :) I debated on how to journal that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh DUH...that makes perfect sense...just ignore me...im so blonde...but you knew that already...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi My Freind,
    Great job on the layouts! aren't the kits fun?

    Your place looks great. We have had two very wet days in TC too. We really need it though. Things are finally beginning to turn a little green.

    Miss you. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are Awesome Layouts! You sure were busy. :) My fav is the framed piece: that turned out so beautifully! (And by the way, I might need some of those recipes... they sound great!)

    ReplyDelete