today:

day one of two day bagel making process complete! I'm excited to see how they turn out

pickled grapes with cinnamon and black pepper, in the fridge and ready to taste test tomorrow

chicken wings cleaned and ready for crock post in the morning

trying to decide if bacon wrapped appetizers, or stuffed mushrooms will be better with wings...

lots of food stuff going on today. But, it's been raining, and chilly out...so, baking and cooking is just a good thing to do.

Thankfully, we have company coming tomorrow evening to help us empty out the fridge!

Mom and Dad are coming down! I'm very excited to see them!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your mom and dad and tell them I said hi! :) When I finally get out of the house I'm going to have to get some recipes from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I forgot...I'd go with the stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. ;)

    ReplyDelete