Ohio BMV

well.....i officially live in OH.

I went to the BMV today to get new plates, and a new DL.
And, to the County Clerk for a new Title.

It was sad to see my MI DL shredded right before my eyes.

************************************************************************************************************

I'm having lunch with Dustin today, and then I will be hitting the road. I have a four hour trip a head of me!!!! Coleman, here I come!
My mom gets home from Israel tomorrow, and I am going to the airport with Dad to pick her up!
I can't wait to see her!
I'm also excited to see Al and Renee....we are going to all have dinner together Friday night! (I wish Dustin could be there with us)

So, I'll be MIA for the next few days!

Have a very happy Memorial Weekend!!!

Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Hey There!
    I wanted to thank you for your comment to me over at the Katillac Shack! So appreciated!
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official huh? How sad. :)

    How long are you going to be in Midland? Got some time for me? I'd love to see you...even if it's a short visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend Hannah!! Blessings and Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your trip and travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a beautiful family weekend!!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you already!! The house is only slightly quieter since you left...I'm still chattering like a jay. Seeing you at the airport was one of the highlights of my trip. I love you...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Hannah, so glad to hear of all the wonderful things you are getting planted, very envious of that garden box :) It sounds like you have as wonderful neighbors as we do!! Glad things are going smoothly. Take care and talk soon!

    ReplyDelete