house plants + weekend planning


It's been so hot around here!
Because of that, I haven't taken many new pictures, and I don't have much to report!
I've been staying inside with the AC on, working in my craft room (on some fun projects that I can't tell you about just yet!)
***************************************************************************************************
Dustin has all week off next week (mandatory vacation), so we are going to be heading up to West Branch for a couple of days, and then to Coleman. We are both looking forward to our trip, and time with families! I even have a date planned with Kim and Deb in Houghton Lake! I'm really looking forward to seeing them!
*****************************************************************************************************
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great vacation and a safe trip! Love you :)

    Don't forget to tell your MIL how much I LOVE my necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete