today i...


today i...
-burned brush in the back yard (lots and lots of brush, and hardly made a dent in our pile!
-trimmed trees that D took down a couple nights ago.
-cleaned up some old milk cans that will be re-purposed and painted for the house.
-picked up my mess in the garage
-made granola (i tried cooking it in the crock pot this time! works great, cook on high, with lid off, and stir every 20 minutes or so)
-made dinner, new recipe: creamy chicken casserole
-dinner was yummy
-took nap after dinner, and then moved pillow to bedroom. I was so tired...I think my allergies kicked in from stirring up all the brush.

3 comments:

  1. How'd you take that picture of you in the mirror??? GREAT! You were a busy girl yesteday! Much moreso than your dad and I. We had our first campfire, hotdog, marshmallow roast last night and still went to bed early.
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allergies...ick...mine are acting up too. I just noticed in the picture of you and Dustin on the side you have your Ferris softball sweatshirt on. :) Laura will be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm tired too, just from reading what you did all day!

    ReplyDelete