today

Today
[June 26, 2009 @ 3:00 p.m.]

Outside my window...The birds are singing, the sky is blue, it's 89*
I am thinking...that getting up at 5:45 this morning to jog was totally worth it.
I am thankful for...our home. I really feel at home here.
From the kitchen...tuna for lunch, eggs for dinner, and of course fresh salads.
I am wearing...a sundress.
I am creating...so many things, all of which will be revealed shortly!
I am going...to Michigan!
I am reading...about 30 blogs, daily (at least when ya'all update!)
I am hoping...for the weather to cool down. I prefer cooler days and nights.
I am hearing...Oakley whine. He thinks it dinner time.
Around the house...the lawn is mowed, house is clean, and I'm starting to pack.
One of my favorite things...right now, watching my plants grow.
A few plans for the week...Sunday:travel, Monday:a day with Deb and Kim in Houghton Lake, Tuesday:spending time with my mother in law...hopefully working on my quilt!

******************************************************************************************************
Happy Birthday Laura!!!
We are really looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! See you soon!
    -MOM
    p.s. tell Oakley that the "Bobber" is ready to go if he feels like taking a swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah-Sorry I haven't posted many comments lately. I just want to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog each day!! I feel like I am getting to know you!! I hope you have a great trip to MI and a fabulous time with family!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete