cookie monster


I was a cookie monster today.
After all that talk about not loosing weight, and my diet not working, and how bummed out I was that I'd only lost five pounds in three weeks, and you all left such encouraging words, cheering me on, motivating me to keep going...I made cookies.

Yes. That is what I did. Not for me though. For Dustin (he's been missing all the baking I was doing), and for our party this coming weekend. I made three batches. Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, and Oatmeal Raisin (my favorite). Then what did I do?
I test tasted each batch of dough (the oatmeal raisin needed testing a few times), and tested each cookie.
AHHH...what a way to stay on track with my SB Diet, huh?!

Well that was today, tomorrow is a new day, and I'll be back on track.

Let me tell you though...I still feel SICK from all that sugar, fat! Guess my body is telling me something!

6 comments:

  1. Ew. I'm with you. I hate that 'Falling Off the Wagon' feeling. I know it well.
    But you're right. It's a new day, and there's no sense punishing yourself for something that's already done. You're gonna be great today, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...cookie dough... :)

    You lost 5 pounds in three weeks??? That's not bad at all! A healthy loss is between 1-2 lbs per week! Sounds like you're right on track! Don't fall off the wagon yet. Ssshhhh....don't tell anyone...I had a donut for breakfast this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even count how many times I have been grateful that every day IS a new day. I love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Good thing you weren't in Coleman. The fresh raspberry pie was great....twice! :o) MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, we all have been there, a yes 5 lbs in 3 weeks is pretty good, today is a new day and next time you are tempted with a few cookies just remember 1 or you might feel yucky again, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think 5 pounds in 3 weeks is wonderful! My greatest success in my healthy lifestyle is not to deny myself of things..now you've had the taste, you won't do it tomorrow!
    What I tell myself is that I won't regret my workout, but I may regret undoing it with too much junk. Keep on going, you can do it!! I may have to wander on over to your mom's and eat that raspberry pie... :)

    ReplyDelete