garden update: tomatoes | first picking


I picked my first grape tomato today!
It was so bright and red, the only red on both of my plants!
There are lots of little green grape and roma tomatoes growing though, we should get quite a few from our plants! I'm pretty excited about that!

*********************************************************************************************************************
I will be posting some crafty stuff this weekend, but will be back with lots of great stories and photos from our weekend party on Monday!

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

5 comments:

  1. Have fun this weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That looks so good. I would love to see pics of your gardens. How is the salad table doing?

    Have fun this weekend you party girl you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!! Hope your party is a huge success!! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to pick my first cherry tomatoes the other day as well! very exciting getting to finally pick those delicious red yummies to throw on a salad. mmm!I enjoy your blog....stop by for a visit sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend with all your family and friends!!!

    ReplyDelete