last week | tuesday

tuesday | 6.30.2009

Robin and I have been working on a quilt together for a while now, every time we make it to West Branch we do a little more to it. I just LOVE the colors, the patterns, and how it has turned out! It's a very simple pattern, just some blocks pieced together, but simple is GOOD, especially for your first shot at a quilt!
I've had so much fun making it with her! I can't wait to see how it turns out once the quilting is done!
****************************************************************************************************************************
Tuesday afternoon I headed to Coleman to see Mom and Dad...

We had a cookout, just the three of us. It was a wonderful relaxing evening. Thank you both for making home always feel like home. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog, it brings a smile to my face every day, sorry about the bread though, Kim

    ReplyDelete