new cabinet | thanks dad

my dad is AWESOME!
he can fish.
he is comforting.
he gives the best hugs.
he is goofy.
he is honest.
he can hunt.
he is hard working.
he is respectful.
he is generous.
he is loving.
he can build.
and these are just a couple reasons I love my dad so much.
that, and he built me this awesome cabinet for my kitchen!



Isn't it the best?
Thank you, Dad. I love it. I'm using it EVERY day, and I don't know what I ever did with out this extra space! It's perfect!

You may also notice, in the photos above...dishes drying on the towel, laundry waiting to be folded, and a dog taking his afternoon nap on the bed.
Just a couple of things I did yesterday!

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of your Dad, Honey...and it is all so true.
    MOM We are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post! and I agree...your dad is pretty great <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. We are both so lucky to have such wonderful dads! (Moms too) And such handy dads. :) I love your cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You sure are a lucky girl. That cabinet looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete