summer | food and drink


Remember THIS post?
I have been enjoying my tea nearly EVERY day!
Serious summer addiction!

************************************************************************************************************************************

and....salad from my garden!
We've been enjoying this for a couple months now...and, it's starting to die down a little. But, Elouise's garden is thriving...LOTS of yummy veggies coming out of there, and she shares everything!
Including her first eggplant:

which we made Eggplant Piccolino’s (you can find the recipe HERE, and they were wonderful! My first time trying eggplant, and I enjoyed it! I will make them again, but I would also like to try some other recipes, especially since I'll have lots of egg plant at my finger tips...Elouise grows it because 'it's pretty' !!

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. I think I have the same bowl as you in Orange! I love that thing!

    I've been meaning to try your tea, but keep forgetting! This was a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she's right...it IS pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled on this....

    http://www.starbucksstore.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=222220

    You need one to make your tea "authentic"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of tea is that? It looks good. What a pretty eggplant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, why oh why can't you be MY neighbor?? :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just seem so settled already! You are such an amazing person!! I would be still unpacking useless stuff and trying to move furniture around somewhere different... You are an inspiration! And your photos rock!! :)

    ReplyDelete