Tuesday's Desktop


My desktop, at any given moment.
I'm spending a lot of time catching up on blogs and websites today...while doing laundry. It's so easy to get caught up on the internet, time can just fly right by!
But, I get so much inspiration, and learn so much from the web surfing that I do. I really enjoy it.
Sometimes I set a timer for myself though, just so I don't spend ALL day in front of a computer!
**************************************************************************************************
Really though, I do a lot of other things during the day too....Oakley and I already walked a couple miles this morning, I planted some more flowers, and finally planted my melon, zucchini, and squash plants (i doubt they will get very big this year!), watered all my flowers, filled the bird feeder, and have a couple loads of laundry on the line....so, I'm productive. *smile*

4 comments:

  1. Yay...I love a good productive day! I have had one myself today so far...played with my new hair do, cleaned and disinfected the bathroom (including the tub), cleaned and dusted living room, cleaned the kitchen, did ALL the dishes and swept the floor...and it's only 12:30...I am also smiling today :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to plant stuff! Our tomatoes are great this year!

    Hope to receive Oakley's pic in his scarf!:):)

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that bingo card again. Oh, and what's that bird on the screen? I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! You make us mere mortals TIRED! You're seriously awesome with all the stuff you get done. (Not to mention the fact that you can grow a plant without killing it. You've definitely got me beat, there!)

    ReplyDelete