last weekend | clarke family reunion



another great reunion this year!
family.
ice cream.
rain.
food. lots of food.
pictures.
memories.
sharing.
catching up.
together.
more ice cream.
cousins.
laughing.
more rain.
camp fire.
more ice cream.
games.

skeet shoot.





fun.
fun.
fun.

thank you family...

i love that we get together every year. that we have such a close family. that we have a great place to gather. that everyone takes part in making a wonderful weekend come together! and, that we have ice cream! (thanks uncle kevin...I mean really, how many family reunions have you been to where there is soft serve ice cream available ALL day and night?!!?)

right, etta?

5 comments:

  1. mmmm...soft serve ice cream ...makes me wish I was part of the Clarke Family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah!!

    What a great time! SUMMER is good!


    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the blueberry bars recipe that you posted back in April and my oh my! It was a hit!
    Matt (my 2 yr old)after his first helping: "More, more, more!"
    After his 2nd helping,
    "More, more, more!"
    After 1 more bite,
    "More, more, more!"
    Mommy, "No more."
    Matt spies Mommy's dessert dish,
    "Mine, mine, mine!"

    Thanks!! Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful time, makes me want to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! I think you captured the LOVE well! :)

    ReplyDelete